Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm Back!

Finally, I'm back! (Thank you, Brenda!)

I spent last week in a class that promised to prepare me for taking the exam that will allow me to become a licensed realtor in the state of Missouri. Unfortunately, it does not guarantee that I will pass the exam. (I don't think they took into consideration those with A.D.D. or those of us who are dyslexic.)

I'm scheduled to take the exam, for the second time, on Monday afternoon... Not to worry, I've spoken with many people who have had to take it many times, only 4 people I personally know passed the exam on the first try. (My son, Andrew, my friend, Lois, (has a PhD in Math), my friend/neighbor/realtor, Tracy and a guy from my class, Joe Guiliano.

This is such a HUGE step for me! In the past, I would not have shared with anyone that I was taking the class, in fear that I would not succeed on the test. Who am I kidding? My fear of failure was so great, and so instilled in me, that I would not have signed up for the class!

My new life is a time of sharing and believing that my friends want me to succeed in whatever I do. I like that about life... it allows you to change, and when necessary, re-invent parts of yourself.

Well... I'm off to read my book and then work on my CD in preparation for my test on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your next try and good for you for going for it!

    ReplyDelete