Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rambling... Me?

Oh, yes. That would be me!

My life has been pretty chaotic for the last twenty-plus years, actually... all of my life up until recently has been chaotic. (Is that just life?) In the past, I have tended to let people into my life who create disturbance and ill-will because I could sense that they needed help. Since I have become more aware of that, I've made changes.

This observance isn't all in my mind, it seems to be a fact. If there is a 'narcissist' or a 'sociopath' within 10 miles of me, they will be attracted to me like a magnet! Is that because I know the dance? I pull to their push and push to their pull?

Also, I've disabled the sign that apparently would light up on my forehead whenever these ill people, mentally in need of help, would come around. Recently, I've installed a new sign that reads... "NEXT!"

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, my phone died! Apparently, it had been suffering for a long time and I didn't even realize it. So sad... it was a good little phone. As soon as I realized it was 'gone', I was off to The Sprint Store! 'They can help me', I thought. 'And, it will only take about 30 minutes out of my day...' (obviously, I'd forgotten my last phone experience) After my 'incarceration' at The Sprint Store, I was finally home. My phone rang out the catchy little tune... I was frantically 'tapping' the buttons on the screen and it wouldn't answer! Back I go to have the child tell me that I must 'drag the incoming icon to its desired destination'. Crap! I just want to answer the phone! Okay... I think I'm getting the hang of this 'hi-tech' wonder... Call me... I'll have the kids next door answer for me.

    ReplyDelete